You are not logged in.

Tuesday, February 15th 2005, 5:54pm

Katalin Palinger zu FCK Handbold

Pálinger Transfers to FCK

As she hinted in her earlier interviews, Katalin Pálinger, Dunaferr's international star goalkeeper will test herself in Denmark next season, in Eszter Siti's FCK, specifically. Dunaferr are busy preparing for the new challenges, they have been courting pivot Bodnieva and a Serbian keeper, Knezovic as well.

After lengthy negotiations, the 26-year-old goalkeeper gave the nod to the Danish offer and is expected to conclude a two-year contract with FCK of Copenhagen. The keeper said about the reasons for her choice:

"I want to test myself in the world's best league, and I also considered that I would have a Hungarian teammate, Eszter Siti in FCK."

Pálinger, who has had 158 caps in the Hungarian national team, added that Copenhagen was one of her favourite cities, which also has very good communication to Hungary, allowing her to get home easily on occasion. She will be introduced in her new club within a month, but she only begins to play there next season, naturally.

In order to replace Anita Kulcsár and Katalin Pálinger, Dunaferr have been eying Krim's Russian international pivot, Ludmilla Bodnieva and Podgorica's Serbian keeper, Knezovic.

handball.hu (Bee)

--------------------------
Neben Palinger ist auch Ivett Nagy als Neuzugang im Gespräch. Mit Eszter Siti spielt bereits eine Ungarin beium FCK.

zmagoválec

wohnt hier

• "zmagoválec" is male

Tuesday, February 15th 2005, 7:37pm

FCK dementiert (noch)
sLOVEnija

Monday, February 21st 2005, 5:06pm

Quoted

Original von zmagoválec
FCK dementiert (noch)

jetzt nicht mehr, palinger wurde als neuzugang neben toray und steluta luca vorgestellt. andere sollen folgen.

zmagoválec

wohnt hier

• "zmagoválec" is male

Monday, February 21st 2005, 10:44pm

Die Ergebnisse in Dk sind ja wirklich auch mehr als langweilig, wenn Slagelse und Viborg jeden Gegner mit 40:20 weghauen ...
sLOVEnija

Anzeige