Beiträge von jordigg

Hallo!

I'm Jordi Garcia (24 years) and I'm a goalkeeper from Barcelona. I'm leaving all here in Spain and moving in September to Germany searching for new experiences, learn lenguages, work etc... But I'm really interested in finding a club where I can train and play for the next years.

I have experience in second and third Spanish liga. Now I'm playing in the third because there's no team in the second near my home/work. I was formed in the FC Barcelona playing until the second team.

Please if anyone can help me or give any advise will be very welcomed.

Thanks for your help and sorry for don't speak German, I hope I will be able to do it soon!

Hallo!

I'm Jordi Garcia (24 years) and I'm a goalkeeper from Barcelona. I'm leaving all here in Spain and moving in September to Germany searching for new experiences, learn lenguages, work etc... But I'm really interested in finding a club where I can train and play for the next years.

I have experience in second and third Spanish liga. Now I'm playing in the third because there's no team in the second near my home/work. I was formed in the FC Barcelona playing until the second team.

Thanks for your help and sorry for don't speak German, I hope I will able to do it soon!

Hallo!

I'm Jordi Garcia (24 years) and I'm a goalkeeper from Barcelona. I'm leaving all here in Spain and moving in September to Germany searching for new experiences, learn lenguages, work etc... But I'm really interested in finding a club here where I can train and play for the next years.

Thanks for your help and sorry for don't speak German, I hope I will able to do it soon!

Anzeige