Beiträge von Dänemark

Dänemark:

TW: Karin Mortensen (SK), Rikke Schmidt (IBH)
    LA: Henriette Mikkelsen (VHK), Louise Mortensen (ADH)
    RL: Katrine Fruelund (RHK), Rikke Skov (VHK)
    RM: Mette Sjøberg (FCK), Rikke Nielsen (HCL)
    RR: Lise Knudsen (GOG), Trine Jensen (GOG)
    RA: Josephine Touray (FCK), Louise Pedersen (ADH)
    KM: Lene Lund Nielsen (VHK), Karen Brødsgaard (IBH)

Norwegen Mannschaft sind sehrr stark, mit der Ikast-Bording Norwegen. Thorsen, Hammerseng, Blanco, Aamodt, Henriksen....

Yes, I understand you, but still it is a good team. The danish nationalteam isn't so strong anymore, and every year at the championsship they are favourites to win the champions league, eventhough it isn't a very strong team. But they play like a team.

They know when they have to top, and you can't say it is the experience, because most of them are very young.

But anyway, who do you think is the best player ever?

I think the Serbien and Montenegro is a very strong team when the championsship starts in december.

They have some of the best players in the world. One like Bojana and Milanovic.

Milanovic topscorer in the danish league, and she won the price "best player in the danish league" and on the all star team. So don't forget her. And someone says the danish league is the best league in the world, and if it's true, then she is the best player at the moment?

Difficult to say, but she is a good player.

Yes, I think Chana Masson is a good keeper, but in Denmark she didn't proove so much, but she is a stabil keeper. I think she has done it very well in Germany.
    Leganger is a good keeper, and she also has the name with her, no doubt.

But a question, why hasen't the nationalteam in Germany not won anything yet, since they have so good players?
    Just a question from me.

The best player ever or now, you can decide who it schould be. But right now there are plenty of them.

The best player ever, you know who it is. I don't have to mention her name, do I?

Yes, it is very difficult to say who is the best, but on some positions we could agree.

But I think Bojana Popovic is the best right now. And defence she isn't very bad, she comes with a lot of assists and she scores a lot of goals. She is almost a "komplett" handballplayer. When she plays, it looks so easy and controlled.

Bodnieva is a very good player, but I think she misses to much when she is free in front of the goal. I have seen the champions league final against Viborg, and I have seen better pivot than her.
    What about Isabel Blanco?

Keeper: It is Cecilie Leganger, she is the best, she is very spectacular, and she can win a match for a team.

Silvia Hoffmann is not going to Team Tvis Holstebro, they couldn't agree about the contract, so she is not going to play in the best league in Denmark, for Team Tvis Holstebro.

But they have bought the japanese Aiko Hayafune from GOG (Denmark).

Anzeige