Larholm nach Barcelona

• Zitat

Original von Oliver
    Wie die Zeitung "La Vanguardia" heute mitteilt, wird Barcelona Jonas Larholm mindestens für die nächsten drei Jahre unter Vertrag nehmen und Sävehof eine Ablösesumme bezahlen.

Zudem soll Rubén Garabaya Dragan Skrbic am Kreis beerben.

Link: http://www.lavanguardia.es/web/20060207/51232942411.html

Hört Dragan auf oder wechselt er irgendwo anders hin?

Gemeinsam sind wir stark!

• Also FAG würde da ja noch einen suchen... ;)
    aber im Ernst: Ich denke eher, er wird aufhören bzw. noch ein oder zwei Jahre in Serbien spielen.

Dass Larholm nicht in die Bundesliga kommt finde ich sehr schade. Der ist ein großes Talent.
    In dem Bericht steht noch was davon, dass Jeppesen jetzt wohl nach Deutschland zurück kommt. THW? Flensburg? HSV? :D

• Zitat

Original von Tsubasa
    Also FAG würde da ja noch einen suchen... ;)
    aber im Ernst: Ich denke eher, er wird aufhören bzw. noch ein oder zwei Jahre in Serbien spielen.

Dass Larholm nicht in die Bundesliga kommt finde ich sehr schade. Der ist ein großes Talent.
    In dem Bericht steht noch was davon, dass Jeppesen jetzt wohl nach Deutschland zurück kommt. THW? Flensburg? HSV? :D

...eher Gummersbach.

• Larhom >>> Barcelona or Kiel (Barcelona has more possibilities)
    Jeppesen >>> Kiel
    Skrbic >>> retires (2.007)
    Garabaya >>> Barcelona (2.007)
    Edu Fernández (Chambery) >>> Valladolid (Garabaya substitute)

(Rumors in Spain) ;)

• Zitat

Original von BMG_adm
    Larhom >>> Barcelona or Kiel (Barcelona has more possibilities)

*hust* Why? Examples?

take a deep breath, complete the action don’t turn away, don’t think it’s over up to extremes and finish what you start wait for me, don’t think it over can i stop, what’s coming?

• Post in Lo+Balonmano (Spain)

http://miarroba.com/foros/ver.…roid=66177&temaid=4175134

The news in Marca.com (biggest spanish sports newspaper)
    Only "small details" separate to Larholm of the Barcelona
    http://www.marca.com/edicion/m…es/desarrollo/616830.html

Only "small details" separate to Larholm of the Barcelona

The lateral one Swede Jonas Larholm recognized that its acquisition by the Barcelona is a question of "small details", but stood out that yet has not signed no contract. To Larholm, of 23 years, still a year of contract with the Saevehof reduces him swedish, but the agreement between the two clubs already is closed, reports the daily Goeteborgs-Posten.

"I feel a species of tickling. I have a great respect by the technician, the players and the organization of the Barcelona, flatters me that they be interested for me, but would be stupid to speak of more until all be ready: there are various things that still would be able to leave badly", affirmed Larholm al mentioned newspaper.

Larholm, that has also offerings of German clubs as the Kiel or the Flensburg, has clear that will leave Sweden al to finish this season and not hidden its preference with Spain, country with the one that has a species of "romantic relation". The international one Swede indicated that would make a decision "as soon as possible" to be able to be centered in the end of league with the Saevehof.

Maybe, Rasvtorsev too >>> Barcelona ;)

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von BMG_adm ()

Anzeige